It’s time to hop onto the D10 Bandwagon, but are you ready?
If you’re looking to hop onto the new trail and if you’re still on Drupal 7, you’re definitely missing out on new features. But that’s not all. Inability to avail benefits of D10 features means underestimating your competitiveness.
If you feel bogged down by incremental development that happened in the last 6-7 years…if you’re in this situation, the Drupal Site Audit tool is for you.
We’ve built this tool to help you overcome the anxiety and answer the most important question that there is- Am I ready to take this leap of migration to Drupal 10?
Prepare for Drupal 10 with Valuebound’s Drupal Site Audit Tool
With Valuebound’s Drupal Audit tool, you can take advantage of several modules and features of Drupal 10 upgrade.
While planning to migrate to Drupal 10 the first thing that you need to do is find out what’s in the hood, and how complex is the process of migration or you. Valuebound’s Drupal Site Audit Tool helps you in generating reports about the existing assets in D7, D8, or D9 websites.
Your site audit report includes a list of-
- core modules & contributed modules (enabled & disabled) along with their version number, if there is D9 version or alternate available
- custom modules along with functions used as well as a number of lines of code, giving you an idea about how big or complicated it could be
view along with their Names, ID, Available display types, Status, Type (Default/Overridden) and Name of Export Module
- Contrib & custom themes used
- Entity, Bundle in each entity, number of content types, Content Published / Unpublished
- List of fields used in each specific Bundle, their machine name, field type, field origin (core/contrib/custom)
- cron jobs configured in the site
- Blocks (ID / Name / Theme used / Assigned region / Module used to create the block / Status)
- Services (Name / Allowed Methods / API URL)
- Database size
NOTE: Please disable the unused modules before Auditing the website.
Fast & Affordable Way to Get Your Site Report
A website audit is not a one-time process. Conducting a Drupal site audit can help you gain insights that can further assist you in migrating to Drupal 10, or maintaining the site before it gets out of hand.
To succeed in the digital space requires adaptability and agility, and guess how you can do that? Audit Drupal Tools allows you to get the report of your site. The report is presented in the form of pie charts and tables, which makes it easier for you to access and understand.
Once the audit is complete, suggested improvements can be made to further initiate development and management.
If you need assistance from experts in performing a thorough Drupal site audit, send us a message and we’ll connect with you shortly.