Collaborate with like-minded people, who seek out new challenges and continuous learning to build their skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialise and use for social media purposes (e.g. blog posts, posts from content writer)
- Keyword analysis, keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Ability to comprehensively manage off-page strategy, screen and execute in the right direction
- Improve the overall page views
- Know and Track Google Analytics metrics, improve pageviews, decrease bounce rates
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Strong understanding of the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) process.
- Strong understanding of latest Google algorithms.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Wordtracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals - general and keyword specific
- Analyze website and develop strategies to bring new visitors
- Monitor all long term objectives and prepare efficient reporting tools for all search terms.
- Preferred : Previous work experience with US as target market