Free Drupal Training by Valuebound, Bangalore on Drupal Global Training Days
We, at Valuebound, are excited to announce a hands on ‘Drupal-in-a-day' training session on the 10th of September ‘16, Friday. This is an initiative coordinated by the Drupal Association as a part of the Global Training Days to introduce new people to the wonderful world of Drupal.
Come and be a part of world wide Drupal community! Make a live website yourself and know how Drupal can help you!
Difficulty Level: Introductory
Get a leap on to the world of Drupal 8 . Learn about the main features and concepts of Drupal with live practice sessions. By the end of this training session you will know about the terminologies associated with Drupal and will be able to understand how Drupal sites are constructed. You will be equipped with the knowledge of how to differentiate and choose modules to get the functionality you want.
Duration: 1 day
Why is this workshop free?
Valuebound has been an active contributor to the Drupal Community and has achieved the second position worldwide through the same. This free event is part of our many more efforts to give back to the community.
Valuebound is solely dedicated in helping organizations and individuals to adopt Drupal in their operations in the most effective manner. We believe in giving result oriented training sessions which will equip you to build the perfect websites you visualize.
Who Should Attend?
- PHP/Web developers: Give an edge to your career with a little more insight about how things work.
- Students: Give a boost start to your IT career path as Drupal developer. Drupal is widely used by Fortune 500 companies, governments and startups.
- Career switchers: Looking for the next opportunity to switch or learn what more is there for you in Information Technologies? Come explore.
- Project managers: Do you manage or are you considering Drupal projects? Know what you should know!
- Decision makers: Evaluating Drupal to build your product on? Know why it’s the perfect fit.
- Everyone, who is interested in knowing what Drupal is, evaluating or implementing Drupal.
Things you should know:
A little knowledge of what is a Content Management System would be great. Experience in using and creating websites using systems such as Wordpress, Joomla!, or HTML and CSS is a plus but NOT a mandate. We encourage the newbies and shape up the Ninjas!
This session would present an outline of concepts of Drupal and not an in-depth course. It is awesome for folks who are looking to get a head start or the ones looking for an edge in their career or profile.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
- Build and make a basic Drupal site.
- Select, install and configure modules and themes from Drupal.org
- Create content and configure content types, create listings of content.
- Manage user roles and accounts.
- Manage aliases and URL paths.
- Create blocks and place them in the layout
Bring along your laptop to make best use of this workshop.
How to register : The event is free but registration is mandatory. RSVP below to register.